Registration is open for the 2023-2024 school year. Preschool has limited spots and Kindergarten – 8th grade still have time to register. Go sjjschool.org/
EdChoice for All Ohioans
Call to Action The “Parent Educational Freedom Act” is in Ohio’s Senate Education Committee, and now is the time to let your voice be heard. Use this link from the Catholic Conference of Ohio to contact your Ohio Senator.
- S.B. 11, the “Parent Educational Freedom Act,” calls for every Ohio student to be eligible for $5,500 for grades K-8, and $7,500 for grades 9-12, to be used at any chartered non-public school that accepts the EdChoice scholarships.
- This enables the state’s education funding formula to support students where their parents want them to attend.
- All local taxes still stay with the local public district, even if they have fewer students to educate. The scholarships are funded only by the state’s share of the funding formula, which is supported by all of our taxes.
- The bill also increases the homeschooling expenses that a taxpayer can claim for an income tax credit from $250 to $2,000 a year.
- See more information.
I would like to announce that our Business Manager, Mrs. Virginia Dedrick, has accepted a position for next school year and will be leaving SJJ at the end of this year. We will be working together to provide a smooth transition. We wish Mrs. Dedrick the best of luck in her new endeavor.
Save the Date
3rd-5th grade Spring Musical is Wednesday, April 25 at 9am. More information to follow.
K – 8th grade 2023 – 2024 SJJ start and end date
August 23, 2023 – May 30, 2024
Kids Show Choir Club
SJJ Lenten Service Project
Strongsville Swim League
Kids of Faith
Padua Summer Youth Camp
Padua’s Summer Youth Camps registration is now open. The Athletic Department is offering the following youth sports camps: football, girls volleyball, boys & girls basketball, cheerleading, wrestling, boys lacrosse, baseball and softball. The MyTrack Department is offering two camps in Entrepreneurship and Computer Coding in Python. Click here for more details and to register.
Saint Joseph Academy Summer Programs
Saint Joseph Academy Summer Programs now open. Saint Joseph Academy empowers young women to reach their full academic potential and inspires them to make a difference in the world. Through our summer programs, girls entering grades 3 – 9 will be encouraged to enhance their skills or explore new ones in an all-girls environment. For more information, please click on the link to review Saint Joseph Summer Camp.
SJJ PTU Easter Candy Sale!
- We are partnering with See’s Candy on our Annual Easter Candy Yum-Raiser. Sales are open now through Friday March 24th.
- You can access the order form online HERE and candy will be shipped to your door!
SJJ PTU Spring Spirit Wear
Our PTU Spirit Wear Sprint sale is coming soon! Keep an eye out for the link through email and our PTU Vikings Facebook page early next week. Items will be delivered before holiday and make great Easter gifts for all in the family.
PTU Restaurant Day @ Jennifer’s
Grab your friends and head to Jennifer’s on Sunday, March 12th and support SJJ PTU! Breakfast or Lunch – you pick! Mention SJJ PTU Restaurant Day and the PTU will receive 15% of your purchase.
Sts. Joseph and John GALA
- Saturday, March 11, 2023 at The Aviator
- Get your tickets. Purchase your tickets or a table! Please see the attached flyer for complete event information.
In service of youth,